Field Study Final Visit

 Field Study Final Visit

Weekly Photo



Extra Photo


Extra Photo



Wednesday, November 30 11:55 am

Cloudy sky, there is sunrise, it is very windy outside, and quite chilly.

30°F

9 hours and 17 minutes of daylight

On my visit I could hear the sound of the trees being moved my the wind, but there was't any animal around because of the time of year. I could feel the cold wind on my face, I still daw the dead plants, and the trees with no leaves, I heard some cars drive by.

There is no longer snow on the ground, it is just really windy and chilly. There is no longer snow on the plants, but the plants and trees still have no leaves, they are done for the winter. But, it has been getting colder so there is a thin layer of ice on the top of the pond.


Weekly Questions

How long is it going to take for there to be an inch of ice on the ground?

Is there a reason to why the first snow most of the time doesn't stay around?

How cold does it have to be for ice to normally freeze over a pond?

How long does it take to get 1 inch depth of ice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study Post 1

Field Study Visit 2

Field Study Visit 5