Weekly Picture Extra Picture Extra Picture Extra Picture Sunday, November 13 11:10a.m. Snowing hard on and off, a pure white sky. The snow flakes are big, and seem to slowly float down. 34°F 9 hours and 49 minutes of day light I felt the snow on the ground, it made it cold, on my hands, and face. I felt the snow flakes coming down slowly. I did not hear a much at all a few cars going by that is it. I saw the trees, and plants with snow hanging off of them. Some of the changes that I noticed from the last visit, first of all, there is now snow on the ground, and everything is wither brown or white there are no colored leaves anymore, everything is covered, and leaves are all gone. The trees and the plants that are still alive are covered in snow, some more of plants have died. Sketch (Sorry it is sideways I don't know how to rotate it.)
Comments
Post a Comment